Welcome to Lynn Institute
The Lynn Health Science Institute has long been considered an innovative leader in the area of clinical trials and comprehensive medical research studies. In operation since 1997, the Lynn Institute has facilities in Oklahoma City and Norman, Oklahoma, Colorado Springs and Denver, Colorado and a fifth location in Little Rock, Arkansas.
The Lynn Institute has emerged as a front-runner among clinical research centers. We have conducted more than 800 clinical trials, working with over 250 pharmaceutical companies and contract medical research organizations. Lynn Institute has specialized in conducting clinical research with a highly trained professional staff. We recruit volunteers to participate in clinical trials for a variety of conditions. Benefits of participating in medical research include:
- Compensation for time and travel, paid at visit
- Study related exams and study medication at no cost,
- Access to new treatments before they become available to the public,
- Quality care focusing directly on the patient’s medical condition, and,
- New alternatives for patients when standard treatment may be insufficient
To learn more about participating in a clinical trial in your area, please complete our participant information form and you will be contacted by our friendly research staff.