3555 NW 58th Street, Suite 800
Oklahoma City, OK 73112
Main (405) 447-8839
Corporate (405) 602-3927
Fax (405) 602-3940
After Hours (405) 604-5492
Lynn Institute is the largest non-academic independent multi-therapeutic clinical trials operation in Oklahoma. We are a leader; introducing new medications to the market through our clinical trials program. We have extensive experience in a number of areas and have conducted more than 800 clinical trials, working with more than 250 pharmaceutical companies and CRO’s.
Oklahoma City serves as our corporate headquarters. We began as a research division of Integris Baptist Medical Center and became independent in 1997. We have specialized in conducting research with a highly trained professional staff including MDs and PhDs who are widely known within the medical community.
For more information or to participate in a clinical trial contact us at (405) 447-8839 or fill out our participant information form.
We are currently seeking participants with the following medical conditions:
We are currently seeking patients age 50-90 for multiple Alzheimer’s trials. Patients must be accompanied by a caregiver. Qualified participants and their caregiver will be compensated.
Chronic Lower Back Pain
Has your doctor said that you have a high risk for heart disease? If so, you may be able to take part in a clinical research study. If you are 18 years of age or older, take a statin medication but still have high triglyceride levels, and have at least one risk factor for heart disease such as: a history of heart problems or stroke, type 1 or 2 diabetes, high blood pressure or taking a blood pressure medication, and/or are a regular smoker, you may qualify. Participants who qualify will be asked to take either the concentrate of omega-3 free fatty acids (made from fish oil) or corn oil capsules, once a day for 3-5 years. Qualified participants may be reimbursed for study-related time and travel. View the ad.
We currently have two osteoarthritis studies. Qualified participants may be compensated for time and/or travel.
- Have you been diagnosed with osteoarthritis in your knees and have moderate to severe pain? You may be eligible to participate in a research study of an investigational drug for your OA knee pain. To pre-qualify, you must be male or female at least 40 years of age, have a medical diagnosis of OA of the knee for at least 6 months prior to entering the study and be in general good health. All study-related visits, tests, and study drug will be provided to participants at no cost.
- We are looking for men and women 35 to 74 Years with osteoarthritis of the knee. Qualified participants will have one or more clinical signs and symptoms of active inflammation in the index knee.
Prodromal Alzheimer’s Disease
Have you been diagnosed with RA and are 18 years or older? We are currently seeking patients for several RA trials. Qualified participants will be compensated for time and travel.
- Patients older than 50 years of age and have moderate to severe rheumatoid arthritis inadequately controlled by methotrexate (MTX). Participants must also have one certain cardiovascular risk factor.
- We are seeking female patients between 18 and 80 years of age who have had rheumatoid arthritis for at least 6 months. To qualify, participants must have been treated with methotrexate (MTX) for at least 4 months and have at least six swollen and tender joints. Qualified participants may be compensated for time and travel
Type 2 Diabetes
Prutitis w/ Atopic Dermatitis
OKLAHOMA CITY, ok
Amenities and Capabilities
- Monitor hours Monday-Friday 8am – 5pm
- Operating hours Monday- Friday 8am – 5pm, extended hours available as needed
- 5 private monitor rooms, with phone and wired internet in each room
- Access to copier and fax machine
- Coffee and water available
- Use of employee break room including microwave and refrigerator
- Phase I Capabilities
- 24/7 Clinical Services available includes long term patient accommodations and overnight patient monitoring
- ECG line
- Federal Wide Assurance Number
- Lab on site
- Certified Clinical Research Staff
- Refrigerated Centrifuge
- CLIA Waiver
- Nurse on staff
- CPR/AED/ACLS/BLS certified staff
- Drug Storage: Limited access, temperature controlled monitored drug room, refrigerator, -20C and -70C freezer
- Controlled substance storage
- 5 Bed Sleep Lab
- Spirometry testing
- Pulmonary function testing
- Comfortable patient waiting area
- 6 Exam rooms
- Day patient lounge
- Conference Facilities
Lodging and Transportation
Distance from airport
11.5 Miles from Will Rogers Airport in Oklahoma City
Oklahoma City Marriot: 3233 NW Expressway Oklahoma City, OK 73112
Crowne Plaza: 2945 NW Expressway Oklahoma City, OK 73112
Waterford Marriott: 6300 Waterford Boulevard, Oklahoma City, OK 73118
Avis: (405) 685-7781
Budget: (405) 681-1681
Thrifty: (405) 685-7727
Enterprise: (405) 685-4193
Airport Shuttle Service
Oklahoma Shuttle: (405) 428-4441
Airport Express: (405) 681-3311
Maty Transport: (405) 323-8886
Yellow Cab: (405) 737-0040
Cattleman’s: 1309 S. Agnew Oklahoma City, OK 73108
Iron Starr: 3700 North Shartel Ave Oklahoma City, OK 73118
Juniors: 2601 NW Expressway Oklahoma City, OK 73112
Bricktown Canal: 198 East California Ave Oklahoma City, OK 73104
National Cowboy & Western Heritage Museum: 1700 Northeast 63rd Street, Oklahoma City, OK 73111
Oklahoma City National Memorial & Museum: 620 North Harvey Ave Oklahoma City, OK 73102